Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power Of Output(kw):||2039||Size（L*W*H）:||6367*1997*2340|
|Weight(kg):||17215||Product Name:||Used Gas Generator|
second hand gas generator,
used standby generators
used gas generator
Gas powered generator sets produce lower emissions, less noise and can provide lower operating costs compared to diesel-powered units.
Overview of gas power generation system:
1. Biogas desulfurization and stabilization, explosion-proof device: For the use of the engine, the biogas must pass through the desulfurization device to reduce the corrosion of hydrogen sulfide to the engine. In order to adjust the flow rate and achieve the best air-fuel ratio, a pressure regulator is installed on the gas intake pipe. In addition, in order to prevent the intake pipe from tempering, a fire prevention and explosion proof device should be installed on the biogas main pipe.
2. Intake control system: On the main intake pipe, a set of accurate and sensitive gas mixer is needed to adjust the mixing ratio of air and methane.
3. Engine ignition system: The burning rate of biogas is slow, so the ignition system of the engine which used gasoline, diesel oil and natural gas should be reformed to a certain extent, so as to improve the combustion efficiency, reduce the post-combustion phenomenon and prolong the operation life.
4. Speed-regulating system: If the biogas generator set runs independently, that is to say, it runs under the load of the electric equipment. The load of the generator will fluctuate when the electric equipment is merged and unloaded. In order to ensure the normal operation of the generating units, the speed governing system on the biogas engine is essential.
5. Preheating utilization system: Preheating utilization device is used to utilize the heat of engine cooling water and exhaust gas to improve the energy efficiency of biogas.
6. Grid-connected control system: mainly includes generator voltage regulation circuit, automatic quasi-synchronous parallel control circuit, manual parallel and disaggregated control circuit, measurement circuit, gas engine and auxiliary equipment control circuit. The most economical use of biogas power generation system for electricity is to meet the needs of the construction unit itself, and then incorporate surplus electricity into the public grid; the generated heat is also to meet the needs of the fermentation pool, and then consider residential, farm heating or transmission to the public heating network.